Upgradation of Frasergunj Fishing Harbour
Upgradation construction of Frasergunj fishing harbor in South 24 Parganas with below works, under West Bengal Fisheries Corporation Limited (WBFCL) (A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise) as per design and direction of the Engineer-In-Charge (WBFCL). A tolerance 0.15 M below the designed bed level and 1 M on either side of the channel shall be allowed.
- Preparation of agreed methodology and relevant drawings for dredging work.
- Supply of technical specifications of equipment to be deployed.
- Mobilization of all the equipment's at site.
- Uploading, installation, commissioning and trial run of the equipment.
- Dredging of the Edward Creek from the Harbour to its outfall in the sea at Frasergunj and disposal of dredged material as per disposal system proposed by BEPL and agreed to by WBFCL.
- The total length of the creek shall be dredged. However for the purpose of post work measurement it will be divided in four reaches / segments and handing over may be made of each reach / segment after successful completion of the dredging there of.
- Dismantling and de-mobilization of the equipment's after completion of work.