Baffin engineering projects ltd, a Central Public Sector Enterprise, under the control of Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises is engaged in Civil Construction/ Bridge Construction projects all over India and urgently requires the following Executives:
|Sl.No||Post||No. of Post||Age
||465||35 years||0- 1 Years|
Educational Qualification :
Full time Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech Engineering with (Chemical / Refinery & Petro-Chemical ,Mechanical,EletricalInstrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical /Civil/ Production /Electrical & Electronics /Power /Industrial /Chemical/ Mining /Control & Instrumentation Engineering.
Candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.
After successful completion of training period, candidates shall be engaged in IDA pay – scale of (Rs. 40, 000 – -1,40, 000), and would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, Performance Related Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act. Other benefits would be as under:
b) Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave As per company rules applicable to
c) Medical facility. Regular employees.
d) Accident/Death Insurance.
e) Leave Encasement.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. There will be a probation period of two years for the candidates appointed through direct recruitment which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority..
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. The candidates employed in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Institution/ or Public Sector Undertaking etc. should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process. The candidates who have not forwarded their application through proper channel or are not in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process, shall not be permitted to appear in the selection process (written test /skill Test/interview).
6. The rules and procedure prescribed by the Govt. of India in respect of Reservation policy for the reserved categories shall be followed for the posts filled by direct recruitment.
7. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called.
8. The candidates should submit separate application for separate post.
After applying the online Application form successfully the applicant receive an email on his/her registered email id,which contains the information about the information about written examination.
Interested candidates, please email your resume with Pan Card and Aadhaar Card to: Job@baffinindia.com
Helpdesk No: +91 9088 53 2247